Food Appeal 2019
NRG Store Christmas Food Appeal – Feed Cork
After successful collecting over 6500 items and filling a 20 foot container last year NRG Store has just launched our 2019 ‘Feed Cork’ campaign.
NRG Store is appealing for help from the people of Cork to fill a container with food for the cahrity ‘Feed Cork’.
We are asking people to bring non-perishable goods to various drop-off points around Cork over the coming weeks.
The drop-off food points are:
- NRG Store, Unit 8 Little Island Industrial Estate, Little Island, Cork
- Living Dreamz, 6d Euro Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork, T45 PP68
- Billy Mackesy’s Douglas Village Foods, Douglas, Cork
- Toss Bryan, Courthouse Rd, Rath-Healy, Fermoy, Co. Cork, Ireland
- MBC Insurance, South Mall, Cork
- The Squad Unit, 4 Richfield Business Park, Ballycurreen, Cork
- Gurranabraher Garda Station Public Office, Gurranabraher Road, Cork
Join our campaign and become a drop off point JOIN US!
About Feed Cork
Feed Cork is a non-profit charity that relies on the help of our team of volunteers to sort and help distribute food. Every Tuesday dozens of volunteers come through our door, give up their time to bless others. We spend a few hours of the day packing boxes full of food, organizing the boxes and amount of food to make sure everyone gets a fair share.
FOOD IS DISTRIBUTED
The doors open at 12pm, families and individuals receive a three day supply of nutritious food each week, more volunteers are present packing bags for the families and individuals.
WHAT WE’VE ACHIEVED
- 10,000,000 meals have been handed out
- 5,000 people feed
- Operating in 4 locations
- Open school programs (3 schools)
- 200+ volunteers on board
- Around 20 business’s donate weekly