The set is made up of a control unit, a highly efficient circulator, heat exchanger in stainless steel AISI 316, panels and base in galvanised and coated steel.
Thanks to the elevated efficiency of the heat exchanger, the SET 2.0 fresh water station for DHW is ideal in heat pump systems or systems with solar panels, which use low temperature (50-55°C) buffer tanks.
The mounted SET 2.0 unit, with the special electronic control unit that guarantees the set temperature value of the domestic hot water by modulating the flow in the primary circuit, is an innovative, high quality product.
The mounted SET 2.0 fresh water station for DHW module comes in six sizes: 60, 70, 80, 100, 120 and 200.
The Fiorini mounted SET 2.0 fresh water station for DHW has various important advantages that make it a complete, incredibly innovative, highly efficient, high quality product to transfer heat and to produce instantaneous domestic hot water.
The main advantages of the mounted SET 2.0 unit are:
- Timely and accurate temperature regulation of the domestic hot water
- Highly efficient circulation pump (complies with Directive 2005/32/EC) and electronic control of the cycle rate
- Graphical dashboard display showing the system temperature and the power output
- Plug and Play installation
- Insulated pipe fittings to reduce heat loss
- Management of the domestic water recirculation pump
S / L Electronic Control Unit Versions
There are two SET 2.0 wall-mounted fresh water station for DHW models: one with an entry-level electronic control unit, version S, and one with an advanced electronic control unit, version L. These two versions of the electronic control unit allow the user to choose the model depending on the required functionality.
- Electronic control of the pump speed
- Setting the DHW usage temperature
- Impostazione Setting the DHW maximum temperature for a safety shut-off
- Controlling any recirculation pump
- Managing anti-legionella treatments through thermal shocks
- Solar: controlling the solar power system’s circulator
- Managing the activation and deactivation of the heat generator
- Managing kits in series, the mixing valve kit, the stratification kit
- Consumption accounting functions
- Anti-limescale protection: if activated, the circulator remains in operation even when the DHW draw has stopped, thereby reducing the formation of limescale
- Comfort function: if activated, the heat exchanger is always kept hot, guaranteeing faster operation times