LG Smart 55UK6400 PVC UHD/4K TV
1. Supports HDR10 format, via HDMI, USB and selected streaming services.
2. HLG broadcast currently not available in Australia.
3. Image quality of upscaled content will vary based on the source resolution.
4. Voice Control feature is not available in all languages and dialects. Depending on ambient noise, voice clarity and available content or source material, voice commands may not always deliver or respond to the requested command.
5. Dedicated USB Hard Drive (min. 80GB) or USB Drive (min. 80GB) required for longer recordings and live playback function (sold separately).
6. Some brands not supported, check website for details: www.lgappstv.com/appspc/oss/support.lge
7. AI ThinQ™ feature is not available in all languages and dialects. Depending on ambient noise, voice clarity and available content or source material, voice commands may not always deliver or respond to the requested command.
8. Internet connection required. Internet usage charges and conditions apply. WebOS internet browser supports HTML5, VP9 and HEVC. Content and features will vary from time to time without notice.
9. FreeviewPlus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and internet streaming. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
10. Subscription membership required. Netflix provides content in SD, HD and 4K Ultra HD. Netflix requires a steady internet connection speed of at least 25mbps to stream 4K Ultra HD content, otherwise content will be downscaled to either HD or SD quality based on the available bandwidth. Speeds of 25mbps available in limited locations and may vary depending on time of day. Please check with your internet service provider to confirm the bandwidth speed for your connection. Data usage charges apply.
11. Google Assistant enabled device required, separate purchase.
12. Miracast compatible Android device required for this feature.
13. ‘LG TV Plus’ on compatible Android devices (Android 4.2+) and iOS devices (iOS 6.1+). Device must be in range, on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
14. Uses Bluetooth® 4.2 technology to send audio to compatible LG home audio products.
15. Designed to work with compatible LG Audio only
16. HDMI ports support HDCP 2.2 and 60fps @ 2160p.
- Smart UHD/4K TV for breathtaking viewing
- 4K HDR for a fantastic, high dynamic range picture with more realistic colour
- webOS Smart TV – to watch LightBox, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video