The set is made up of a control unit (S or L, selected by the user based on the requested functionality), circulator with electronic control unit, heat exchanger in stainless steel AISI 316, metal body and thermoformed panels for mounting to the wall.
Thanks to the elevated efficiency of the heat exchanger, the SET 2.0 fresh water station for DHW is ideal in heat pump systems or systems with solar panels, which use low temperature (50-55°C) buffer tanks.
The Fiorini SET 2.0 wall-mounted fresh water station for DHW has various important advantages that make it a complete, incredibly innovative, highly efficient, high quality product to transfer heat and to produce instantaneous domestic hot water.
The main advantages of the SET 2.0 wall-mounted unit are:
- Timely and accurate temperature regulation of the domestic hot water
- Highly efficient circulation pump (complies with Directive 2005/32/EC) and electronic control of the cycle rate
- Graphical dashboard display showing the system temperature and the power output
- Plug and Play installation
- Insulated pipe fittings to reduce heat loss
- Management of the domestic water recirculation pump
- Available in two models with entry-level electronics (S) or advanced electronics (L)
S / L Electronic Control Unit Versions
There are two SET 2.0 wall-mounted fresh water station for DHW models: one with an entry-level electronic control unit, version S, and one with an advanced electronic control unit, version L. These two versions of the electronic control unit allow the user to choose the model depending on the required functionality.