Determined to continue pioneering the golden age of smart kitchen appliances, the latest edition of the iKettle brings home a full array of world-first improvements that will seriously ramp up your daily routine.
Packed with new ground-breaking features like improved connectivity which allows you to remotely boil the iKettle from wherever you are.
‘Alexa, turn the kettle on.’
Another exciting first for the iKettle is the ability to now connect to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled devices or to wide range of other smart home devices through our IFTTT (If This Than That) services.
The iKettle has retained many of its core features that have made it a ht in the home, like ‘Home Mode’ and ‘Wake Up Mode’ which lets you set alarms and notifications through the Smarter App to boil the iKettle without being present in the kitchen.
Get precise boiling controls by customising the water temperature, select desired temperature between 20-100°, ensuring you get the ideal taste from your preferred tea.
Smarter iKettle wants to make your life easier and does this by saving you time and effort in your daily routine. The ‘Formula Mode’ makes those late night baby feeds even easier, boiling the water and then notifying you when it is at the desired formula temperature.
The latest Smarter iKettle also brings advanced setup capabilities to make a more simple and secure product than ever before, using innovative and industry leading BlinkUp technology.
Never run out of your favourite tea again. Smarter now has an in-app replenish service, sourcing the best quality tea partners that deliver straight to your door. Merely select which tea you prefer from the range.
Keeping true to efficiently using technology and its sleek design, the Smarter iKettle – 3rd Generation is the complete kettle for any home.
- Control: Remote boil your iKettle from anywhere using the Smarter app.
- Wake up mode: Set alarms via the Smarter app to wake you up to the iKettle boiling.
- Home mode: Home mode allows the iKettle to boil and be ready for when you return home.
- Formula mode: Make night feeds easier, remote boil and get notified once the water reaches the desired temperature for baby formula. – Customise: Use the Smarter app to adjust your iKettle’s desired temperature between 20 -100 degrees.
- Water sensors: See how much water is in the iKettle by looking at the water level in the Smarter app.
- Keep warm: Keep the iKettle on standby at the desired temperature for up to 40 minutes.
- Integration: Connect your iKettle with other smart home devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant or connect to other smart home devices using our IFTTT services.
- Boil button: The iKettle can also be manually controlled by turning on the button on the base.
- Setup: Simple and secure device pairing with BlinkUp allows instant one-step setup.