Sea Box Water Filtration and Purification
Featuring the Tova Water Filtration System
Sea Box and Tova Water Filtration Solution
Tova was founded on the single fundamental thought that every human should have access to clean drinking water. The Tova solution was to invent and manufacture a solar powered water filtration system that can improve the welfare of people and communities. Providing clean water to those in need through the power of the sun.
Housed in Sea Box high-strength corrugated steel containers the filtration system can be operational as a mobile unit or permanent installation.
Sea Box, Tova Water and Renewable Energy
The WS25 water filtration system is a point-of-source water station powered by line voltage, generators, or from the renewable energy options available for the machine, notably solar panels and/or wind turbines. The WS25 does not require any consumables to maintain operation and all filters are life long back-washable vessels that can operate 3-5 years before replacement.
Tova’s water filtration system is a solution to inaccessibility to clean water in the most remote locations. The WS25 is built for rough terrain overland travel, air-drop, and/or seaborne delivery.
Water Filtration System Advantages
- Potable drinking water can be provided wherever there is need.
- Tova’s water filtration system is the least expensive potable water in the world.
- Drinking water can be disinfected when changing locations to avoid cross-contamination at new source.
- The filtration system can provide drinking water no matter location using solar, wind, generator or line-voltage power.
- Does not consume fuel (unless powered by generator) or create disruptive noise.
- Water filtration system does not require frequent and expensive filter changes.
- Machine does not inject chemicals into water to create purity, unless optional chlorination is requested.
- The system can be connected to city water where pressure already exists and can purify contaminated water.