NRGz Roofing Company
The NRGz Roofing Company is a highly qualified roofing outfit that specialize in all aspects of roofing work ranging from a small roof repair to a completely new roof. Roof refurbishment is a good idea for a number of reasons.
- It can increase energy efficiency.
- It can improve ventilation.
- It can extend the roof’s life span.
- It can add to property value.
- New Roofs
- Alkorplan PVC Roofing Systems
- Zinc Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Alkor Plan PVC Roofing Systems
- Torch on Felt
- Roof Repairs & Roof Maintenance
- Asphalt Roofing And Flat Roofing
- Natural Slate Roofing
- Guttering & Gutter Repairs
- PVC Fascia & Soffit & Downpipes
- Lead Valleys & Copper Valleys
- Commercial Roofing
- Insurance Work & Storm Damage Reports
- Fiberglass Roofing
- Zinc Roofing
- Chimney Repairs
- Velux Window Installation
- 24h Emergency Service
The NRGz Roofing Company is a highly qualified roofing outfit that specialise in all aspects of roofing work ranging from a small roof repair to a completely new roof. Roof refurbishment is a good idea for a number of reasons.
The Metal Roof Barge
The advantage of the metal PVC coated flashings (also known as the ‘Metal Roof Barge’) is, it does not allow an increase of water, so that eliminates any chance of the barge board or roof baton’s rotting. It is also storm proof from tile uplift at barge area, as wind cannot get at one of the weak areas where the sand and cement barge meets the under side of roof tile. So it eliminates all the problems of the sand and cement barge.
- Flashing is maintenance free
- Supplied in any colour
- Made to fit any type of roof product
- Flashing can be measured for any roof
- Measured and made same day and fitted next day
- 100% guaranteed
Traditional Sand and Cement Barge Faults
When a sand and cement barge is in place it is supposed to be a water barrier and storm barrier from day one. However it actually allows an increase in water as sand and cement soak in water, which in turn allows the water to soak into the barge board and the end of the batons on the roof which leads to rot over time. This weakens the system of the sand and cement barge. It also creates a problem when the sand and cement meets the underside of the roof tile as these are not 100% bond of both products which causes a problem when there are high winds and rain as there is a greater increase of water and an up lift of tiles at barge area.