Waterpower is a wholly owned Irish Company, set up by Dan Twomey in 2002.
Waterpower is a licensed Electricity Supplier regulated by the Commission for Energy Regulation. Waterpower works across 4 tiers of business – Electricity Supply, Electricity Generation, Renewable Energy Specialists & Energy Management.
Waterpower is Ireland’s only agent for the Coanda Screen Technology. These are static, self-cleaning screens for hydro intakes , water supply schemes and rainwater harvesting projects. They are tailor made to meet project needs and require no power and negligible maintenance.
- Electricity Supply to both Commercial & Domestic customers
- Electricity Consumption Review (Profile Metering)
- Electricity Bill Analysis
- Technical Support (Meter Changes / Load Adjustment)
- Fixed Rates / Variable Rates
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Time of Use Model
- Auto Producers of Electricity
- Purchasers of Excess Electricity from Auto Producers
SOLAR PV SERVICES
- For Commercial & Domestic customers
- Site Feasibility
- Solar PV Design
- Solar PV Installation
- Grid Connection
- Electricity Export / Supply
- Time of Use Rates
ENERGY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANTS
Waterpower offers a wide range of consultancy services for both renewable & environmental projects.
We advise people who want to generate renewable electricity and gain energy efficiencies in their homes or businesses.
We also advise clients how to –
- Lower their Energy Use
- Assess their Power Consumption
- Lower their Carbon Footprint
- Increase Energy Savings